Full-timeEstimated: $45,000 - $59,000 a year
Full Job Description
About the job
The Manager will help analyze our sales model across the core-markets for Modere with a special emphasis on North America and Australasia. This role will provide on-going quantitative analyses of our independent sales force, company-wide sales trends, promotions and pricing strategies and overall sales operations at Modere. Part analytics, technical, and storyteller – this individual must have the capacity to glean insights from a myriad of data sources including our data warehouses, digital marketing, and other sources including new ones while being able to communicate them in easy to grasp and actionable methods that help drive decisions. In this role, you will be responsible for generating insights from data, building dashboards that help internal teams and regions improve how they operate, and help to answer the longer-term sales strategy questions.
What you will be doing
- Provide strategic guidance to business leaders and support data-based decision making.
- Analyze promotions and pricing trends in a timely manner while ensuring that we adhere to corporate strategy and ensure market specific parameters.
- Maintain standard sales reports including promotion post-mortem, product analytics, region and companywide with a focus on North America and Australasia.
- Coordinate with Product and Global Marketing to determine how new products will influence market basket mix in the field for new product launches.
- Develop a department database that captures historical results and ROI of promotions and strategies in all regions.
- Lead the design, development, maintenance, and delivery of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards. Establish monthly cadenced business reporting.
- Partner effectively across various organizations (Finance, Data, Digital Enablement) to drive insights for the business and help develop new models as needed.
- Structure ambiguous problems with the team – allowing them to drive to solutions.
- Support the Revenue Organization to understand the data needs of the teams, report on that data and drive impactful insights.
- Take on analyses/projects assigned by the Sr. Director, providing detailed explanations as requested.
- Prepare materials for Management committees, including board materials.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- 3-5 years of analytical, SQL, python experience.
- Intermediate SQL, analytical skills using various tools including (SQL, webfocus, python/r, PowerBI).
- Intermediate MS Excel skills (vlookups, data manipulation, automation).
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to understand and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Capable project manager that can juggle a set of diverse projects with a strong track record of delivering against aggressive timelines.
- Team player and able to effectively communicate with sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Fluency in a second language such as French, Italian, Russian or German.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 3-5 Years of MLM or Direct Selling experience.
Build brand. Define culture. Shape business. Create products. Inspire people. Transform industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- MLM or Direct Selling: 3 years (Required)