- ACLS Certification
- BLS Certification
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
The Clinic Manager - RN manages the day-to-day operations of the vascular center team.
Key job functions include but are not limited to hiring, managing and scheduling of staff; management of annual/monthly budget, supplies, medical records coordination and flow of patients within the ASC vascular setting; responsible for compliance with all regulatory requirements. You will interact with patients, physicians and dialysis facilities as part of our community educational program and also participate in other educational outreach initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of the day-to-day operations of the clinic’s medical practices including the hiring, managing & scheduling of staff; inventory management, EMR coordination, patient scheduling/patient flow, marketing, and communication throughout all levels of the organization and with referring physicians.
- Plans and organizes activities related to specified clinical services to ensure patient needs are met in accordance with professional standards of medical center administrative procedures.
- Responsible for participating in the development of and executing the clinic’s business marketing strategies to ensure annual volumes are met.
- Ensures compliance of care is consistent, to policy (Aegis) and creates an atmosphere of learning to assist in retention.
- Models understanding of the organization’s mission and values and fosters cooperative, strong working relationships.
- Ensure orientation and training is dynamic.
- Assess and triage of patients into the vascular center; monitor patients during pre-procedure, during procedure, post-procedures.
- Scrubbing in for interventional procedures and providing support to the clinical team during pre-post procedure activities.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates methods to ensure effective and efficient use of staff, facilities, equipment, and other resources while maintaining patient care standards.
- Formulates budget based on appropriate workload indicators and anticipated revenues.
- Monitors and controls department costs to maintain expenditures within allocations.
- Recommends acquisition of capital equipment.
- Prepares equipment which includes cleaning and sterilizing instruments, maintain inventory of medical supplies
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN).
- BS in Nursing or related field is desired.
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient.
- Generous paid-time-off, health, vision and dental insurance, short and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) with a match.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 2 years (Required)
- dialysis or interventional radiology: 2 years (Required)
- special procedures, cardiac cath lab or general diagnostic: 2 years (Required)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) (Required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) (Required)
- Current State of Georgia RN License (Required)