Trigyn's direct client has a 12 months+ extendable contract assignment for a Solution Architect in Washington DC.
- BS or MS degree preferably in Computer Science/ Information Systems with a MIN. of TEN (10+) years as a Solution Architect
- Experience implementing solutions in Law enforcement organizations
- Ability to diagnose, triage and coordinate with Motorola remote Technical Support and Motorola Engineering teams to resolve, as applicable, system problems.
- Expertise in the development of software utilizing Java, Oracle, SQL, etc. in an Agile, AWS, or cloud environments
- Ability to monitor system performance and be able to make assessments to determine any negative impacts to performance.
- Ability to provide performance reporting.
- To assist with system back-ups.
- To help with upgrade planning and installations.
- To understand connection to, and dependencies on other systems, agency configuration, and knowledge and experience to implement how agencies are added to the system and their naming conventions
- Ability to maintain problem/defect log list and manage change in issue status.
- Ability to assist in the development of internal system documentation and guidelines, including user, system configuration, administration, and quick reference, and troubleshooting guides).
- Ability to work closely with the Vendor, Users, and Management to evaluate needs, carry out resolutions or updates, approve, budget, and complete system enhancement requests.
The consultant will be responsible for enhancing, developing, implementing new modules based on client requirements within the Motorola Premier One (CAD/RMS) application.
The consultant is responsible to ensure the design of the new modules is consistent with the Premier-One architecture. The consultant is also responsible for ensuring the enhancement and new modules, adhere to IT security and application standards.
The consultant also need to follow the client methodology for and creating required documentation and get the need approvals. The consultant will support a team to deliver law enforcement technology related project(s) for the agency. The selected consultant will work collaboratively with the user community to define business requirements in enough detail that systems configuration, development/enhancement, and/or operations activities can be designed, developed, tested, deployed, enhanced and/or maintained for the Computer Aided Dispatched System; Records Management System, CCTVs, Mobile Applications, Sensitive Assets Management Systems, Biochemical Sensor systems, Badging and Safety Measurement System data.
With a thorough understanding of product capabilities, the consultant will produce client program concepts that leverage platforms capabilities.
One of the goals is to become the trusted, objective advisor to clients ensuring business requirements, goals and objectives are clearly defined.
- This position consistently works in a cross-functional environment including members of all business areas such as SAFE, One-Badge, Rail, etc.
- He/she should possess impeccable communication skills with expertise in developing client proposals, defining business requirements and negotiation.
- The consultant will possess the required training and experience, as well as develop an understanding of agencies specific environment with all customer-specific enhancements and customizations, to act as the interface between Motorola software and hardware technical support, root cause analysis and diagnostics, perform diagnostic assistance, provide preliminary hardware and software problem evaluation, and repair expertise on all installed Motorola PSA systems.
- The selected professional will be experienced working with sensitive data, specifically CJIS, PII, emergency management, physical security, and law enforcement subject matter areas and technologies.
- He/she will be an expert in software design, development, troubleshooting and testing whereby he/she can create software for use in CAD/RMS based identified and approved requirements
- Support, troubleshoot and remediate all aspects of multiple related law enforcement technology projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Demonstrate expertise in preparing requests for information and/or request for proposals documentation
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of agile and waterfall techniques
- Test and execute processes using the BPMS to ensure that the right results are achieved.
For Immediate Response call 732-777-4613, or send your resume to RecruiterPS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 3 certified company. Trigyn-8181