If you are looking for a challenging growth opportunity in a fast-paced Investment and Capital Market Division, look no further! We are developing exciting business applications using live streaming data in DevOps centric environment and are looking for a change agent and driven professional. We want to add a strong Java developer to our talented team of individuals to contribute to the success of our multi-year roadmap.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, or similar discipline or equivalent work experience
- Typically has at least 5 years of experience in solution, design and development of web-based applications including WebService
- Expert level understanding of OOP and OOD concepts (8+ years of experience)
- Expert level programming skills in Java, 8+ years of experience. Java 1.8 is mandatory
- Should have working experience in DevOps centric Behavior-driven development environment. Should have in-depth knowledge using Cucumber or FitNesse, Jbehave
- Expert level understanding of Spring Framework
- Should possess strong database design and development skill. Should be proficient in data structures and in writing complex SQL
- Experience with developing and delivering application using Docker related technology is a plus
- Solid understanding of Java concurrency and multi-threading
- Understanding of Mortgage Business or Secondary Mortgage business.
- Experience with performance tuning for scalability and stability
- Experience with Linux/Unix shell scripts
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- In depth knowledge in secondary mortgage business particularly in Mortgage Pipeline, securities, pooling and trading.
- Demonstrate ownership, innovation, and focus on delivering results is a must
- Exhibit good individual and team spirit
- Customer focus is must
- Passionate towards work and should have positive attitude
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.