Leverage data analytics and strategic planning to assess and recommend improvements to client program office. Present recommendations to both internal team and client while clearly articulating relevant findings and recommendations. Participate in a collaborative team on a dynamic client project, while overcoming data constraints with creative problem-solving and progressive data analysis capabilities.
- Experience with distilling complex ideas into succinct presentations and visualizations for briefing results to program leadership
- Experience with complex tasks with daily client interaction, developing briefings for senior-level leaders in an organization, and identifying and implementing industry best practices
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
- Ability to assess information critically and communicate priority findings to teams
- Ability to be on a client site 100% of the time
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with quantitative assessments using data science techniques
- Experience with database architecture and integration
- Experience with coding languages
- Possession of excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including conveying results of analysis in a clear and meaningful way
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.