- Facebook Advertising
- Design Experience
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
Are you the Senior Full Stack Developer we are looking for? If building an API, consuming an API, and scaling an API are challenges you enjoy, then read on!
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with running web services at scale.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Minimum of 3 years programming experience.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Technologies you'll be using
Full stack (LAMP):
PHP (3+ years)
- Comfortable with APIs as well as writing scalable apps
- Strong theoretical understanding of time and memory complexity
MySQL (3+ years)
- Comfortable explaining locking mechanisms and analyzing potential bottlenecks.
Linux (3+ years)
- Comfortable provisioning and scaling multiple servers.
- Git (know it like the back of your hand)
Distributed systems for batch processing data (huge bonus points)
What's In It for You
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment
- Extremely competitive pay
- Fun team events every 1-2 weeks (laser tag, team trivia, etc)
- Fast growing company emerging as best in class and industry leader
- 14 days PTO first year
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Casual dress
- Gym Membership
- Game room with Ping Pong, Pool table and Arcade Basketball.
- Relaxation room with massage chair
Feedonomics is a rapidly growing eCommerce advertising platform. Our clients are some of the most prolific advertising agencies, brands, and retailers in the world. We enable eCommerce clients to do Omnichannel advertising on hundreds of advertising channels like Google Shopping, Amazon, and Facebook Dynamic Product Ads. We import, optimize and feed over 300 million products an hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year