Logan Bus Company has been in the student transportation industry for over thirty years and have achieved the reputation as The Finest School Bus Carriers in the Metropolitan Area. We are dedicated to recruiting and retaining the best-trained drivers and escorts in the industry.
Logan Bus Company is looking for CDL School Bus Drivers to join our team! We now offer a new hourly rate, as well as a new a $2,000 van dollar sign on bonus, and $2,500 big bus sign on bonus! Permit holders are welcome to apply, we train for free! We are also now accepting part-time applications for both our AM and PM shifts.
CDL School Bus Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a school bus over an assigned route in transporting children to and from schools and on other authorized school trips.
- Maintain order among students aboard school bus and reports cases of misbehavior to school and staff officials through proper procedures
- Inspect bus and checks gas, oil, water and all lights, brakes, and safety equipment before driving
- Prepare reports of accidents and incidents, which occur, on the bus Keeps bus clean - both inside and outside
- Keeps an up-to-date route sheet on the bus at all times.
CDL School Bus Driver Benefits:
- Will Pay For All Classes & Required Steps To Get You DOE Certified
- $2,500 big bus sign on bonus
Required license or certification:
- Class A CDL license with P & S endorsement
- Class B CDL license with P & S endorsement
- Class C CDL license with P & S endorsement or P with N1 restriction
- Permit holders are welcome to apply
To apply, please submit your application below, or call Kathy Cabreja at: 718-509-9179
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
We will be providing all safety gear (PPE) to all Drivers and Attendants to insure safety.