Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Front End Developer (Pages)
The Pages Team works with Yext's largest clients to deliver highly customized and integrated products! Our team includes Project Management, Creative, and Software Development resources that work together to deliver end-to-end solutions. We take pride in our ability to tackle a wide breadth and depth of challenges and keep pace with the ever-changing needs of our clients. We are looking for Web Developers to help us build custom solutions for our enterprise clients. Our team uses a Scrum development process with one-week sprints, peer code reviews and individual ownership of projects from kickoff to delivery.
- Advise engineering & business stakeholders on best practices, compatibility issues and tradeoffs
- Augment development tooling to improve software quality, iteration speed, and maintainability using modern technologies like Grunt, Webpack, SASS, and more
- Bridge the gap between engineering and product, working equally well with Designers and Project Management
- Write clean, tested, and well-structured code
- Develop, maintain and improve front-end testing suites (functional, visual, and integration) to protect against regressions and ensure project stability
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Familiarity with web asset pipelines (Webpack, Babel, Gulp, Grunt, etc)
- Familiarity with emerging web technologies (ES6+, AMP, PostCSS, TypeScript, React, etc)
- Sound understanding of front-end performance optimization tooling & techniques
- Comfortable working side-by-side with design and leveraging cooperative, shared tooling (Sketch, Zeplin)
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits:
competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse ( https://www.themuse.com/companies/yext ), our website ( https://www.yext.com/careers/ ), and our blog ( https://www.yext.com/blog/ ).
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.