Exhibit Arts is looking for a Mail Clerk II employee to fulfill a contract that is currently in the proposal process. This position will be providing accountable mail services, incoming and outgoing for the bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) in Washington, DC.
We are looking for a Mail Clerk II with a high school diploma, valid drivers license, one plus years of mail room experience, must be able to read and follow instructions explicitly, possess effective communication skills both orally and written, the ability to prioritize work, must have knowledge of USPS shipping methods and how to apply them, must be literate and possess the ability to communicate in English.
Mail Clerk II duties including but not limited to the following:
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail
- Perform mail processing activities
- Operate mail equipment
- Conduct physical inventory of mail supplies
- Deliver mail and packages
- Drive mail van
- Pick-up and deliver confidential materials bins.
- Provide customer support on behalf of the mailroom to BLS staff.
- Performs basic data entry
- Heavy lifting is required*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex and national origin. U.S. military veterans and members of the Guard and Reserve are encouraged to apply*
- We offer a competitive pay and benefits package to include: Health, Dental, Life and 401K retirement plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Mail Room: 1 year (Required)
- USPS Shipping Methods: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Washington, DC (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts