Full-timeEstimated: $39,000 - $51,000 a year
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- DoD experience
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Bachelor's degree
- Doctoral degree
Full Job Description
Administrative Assistance (Advanced) will be capable of executing and leading tasks associated with mid-executive level (SES/Flag Officer, O-6 military, GS-15/NH-IV civilian), and/or general administrative support in all facets of administration. Ability to work independently or leading teams to solve problems and have experience with DoD support. Capable of providing daily supervision and direction to support teams.
Specific duties may include, but are not limited to:
- General Administrative Support
- Access Control
- Travel Support
- Correspondence Support
- Correspondence Management Support
- Meeting Support
- Meeting Attendance
- Support in Communicating Policy and Guidance
- Monitor Training and Education
- Support the In-Processing of Functional Matrix Staff
- Command Suite Receptionist
- All work is performed on-site in accordance with DOD/MDA Policies, Directives, and Processes
- Work is performed indoors with some potential risks to safety and health hazards related to electronics.
- Doctorate + 1 year experience
- MA + 2 years of experience
BS/BA + 6 years of experience
Associate + 8 years of experience
Physical Skills and Abilities:
- HS + 10 years of experience
- Experience: Ability Executing and leading tasks for mid-level Executives (SES/FO/O6/GS15); independently lead teams and solve problems, and have experience with DOD support
- Capable of providing daily supervision and direction to support teams.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of Programs: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- May require lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard and monitor.
The candidate must have a Secret Clearance.
Some travel may be required.
Note all applications and resumes submitted are for a "ready pool" of qualified candidates. Your application and resume will be reviewed when there is a requirement for an administrative assistant/executive administrative assistant.