PAC is a leading global provider of advanced analytical instruments for laboratories and online process applications in industries such as refinery, petrochemical, bio-fuels, environmental, food & beverage, marine, offshore, sub-sea, and pharmaceutical. To provide its customers with cutting edge technology, PAC leverages significant R&D resources to support its core technologies, including chromatography, elemental analysis, physical properties, ultrasonic, fluorescence, spectroscopy, and microscopy/video imaging. PAC operates as a unit of Roper Industries, Inc. a diversified growth company and a constituent of the S&P 500, Fortune 1000, and the Russell 1000 indices.
The Pricing Analyst Intern will support the Product Management Team and the Sales Team with various pricing, discount and data analysis efforts for PAC’s global product portfolio.
- Gather, analyze and maintain Pricing & Discount Data for global product portfolio by region and channel
- Support pricing efforts to update annual pricing and implement strategic pricing by product line
- Analyze company revenue and margins by product and market
- Assist in sales forecasting
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or business administration preferred
- Previous experience in data or pricing analytics preferred
- Ability to collect and analyze data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention-to-detail
- Ability to gather and analyze complex data
- Advanced Excel Skills (Macros, Pivot Tables, vlookup, hlookup) required
- Basic Business Acumen Preferred
- This is a temporary, project-based position with the possibility of permanent placement
- Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock when in the operations or laboratory areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but due to open office environment noise level may occasionally be high.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability