HULCHER SERVICESis now hiring Field Supervisor (Assistant Division Manager)to supervise teams of laborers and equipment operators in re-railing, clearing rail cars, stockpiling materials/commodities, engineering reconstruction, panel rail inventory, track maintenance, right of way clearing and grading, lift services and vacuum truck services and in providing other general contracting services for our railroad customers.
FIELD MANAGER - HEAVY EQUIPMENT SERVICES
ON CALL 24/7/365 EMERGENCY RESPONSE OPERATIONS
Challenges we offer
- We seek versatile problem solvers with strong customer service tendencies.
- Our field supervisors are called upon to lift and move railroad freight, freight cars and locomotives to solve customer problems and manage different situations daily.
- Those who can manage a safe work environment, think out of the box for heavy equipment applications and who are dedicated to customer satisfaction are most desired
We require/anticipate the following
- CDL A Driver’s License, permit, or acquire within an allotted amount of time after hire.
- Must have a work history operating large equipment as Cat 583 with side boom, Cat 325 or larger, Cat 977, Grapple Trucks, Vac Trucks
- Clean driving record required by company driving privileges
- Must be able to respond as an on call 24/7/365 to deliver our emergency services to our clients
- Must be able to report from home to our shop located Nashville, TN within 40 minutes of a customer call.
- Our groundsmen and operators work under a national labor agreement - your union experience is helpful.
Hulcher offers a professional environment and competitive salary and benefits Hulcher promotes a drug free workplace. EOE
For immediate consideration please call: 1-800-659-8032 ext. 1988 or apply on line: https://careers.hulcher.com
Job Type: Full-time
- heavy equipment operator: 3 years (Required)
- heavy equipment supervision: 3 years (Required)
- construction or railroad: 3 years (Required)
- Class A CDL or permit (Required)