We believe MOM’s employees are our greatest investment, which is why we have created a special place to work.
- have pulled recyclables out of the trash
- appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
- love to help others
- figure out how to fix it, not who's to blame
- prefer real news to fake news
- are proud of your compost pile
- love to promote from within
- aren't afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- care more about values and work ethic than your experience
- offer employees subsidies to purchase electric cars
- give employees a 30% discount on all purchases
- pay a $15 minimum wage
Team Members are the heart and soul of MOM’s- in this position you’ll do a little bit of everything and learn a lot! It is important to us that you do what you love- with exposure to different departments we can discover what you’re good at and what you care about. Here are some areas of responsibilities:
Produce- maintain our high quality, 100% organic produce selection
Wellness- listen and help people find exactly what they need
Stocking- gain product knowledge of our incredible selection
Customer Service- help and lift the mood of others
Naked Lunch Kitchen and MOM’s Bake Shop- connect with customers and work with all organic ingredients
Generalist- stationed at the front end (operating the register and bagging) and will be a helpful hand to other departments as needed
MOM’s Purpose is to protect and restore the environment. You will have opportunities to learn and grow with access to environmental and values-based trainings, field trips, volunteering, participating in campaigns and events, etc.
MOM’s is continuing to expand- growth opportunities arise often for people who align with Our Purpose, Core Values, and have a strong work ethic. Join us!