Southern Window & Gutter has provided the Southeast with quality home improvement for over 50 years!
We have been helping home owners improve the value, beauty, and comfort of their homes, while building relationships that last a lifetime. We are a leader in our industry with a reputation for excellence. We are value based, safety-oriented and have a strong commitment to teamwork. We maintain continuous work flow and are growing rapidly. We are looking for a full-time Production Manager who loves working with their hands and enjoying making sure customers are 100% satisfied. A successful candidate will have Gutter and Window experience, possibly carpentry experience and or General contracting knowledge.
- Directly recruits, selects, trains, sets standards, evaluates, counsels, corrects, and provides recognition to the installers, warehouse, and customer service personnel supporting the market area, and supports the growth of the Company.
- Supervises the installers, warehouse, and customer service personnel and assures they meet or exceed established performance expectations
- Advises the General Manager of any priority issues, projects, or problems on a timely basis.
- Advises other department heads promptly of production issues that may affect their areas of responsibility
- Review and verify employee time sheets by the deadlines required, and advise Payroll of any required changes promptly
- Relate to employees and customers in a courteous and professional manner to maintain good relationships, minimize conflict, share respect, and resolve legitimate concerns
- Direct the activities and develop the skills of the Assistant Manager if assigned
- Control attendance and headcount as directed
- Administer and document discipline as necessary to assure compliance with established rules and policies
- Regularly communicate with the teams and individuals to assure compliance with Company policies and procedures, and all safety instructions
- Analyze and resolve employee problems and recommend motivational plans
- Train, assign, and supervise production personnel to assure their efficiency and effectiveness, as well as to provide performance feedback
- Suggest and initiate personnel actions as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- Multi-tasking, organizing, and setting work priorities
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong – to recognize problems when they occur and to work toward the resolution of those problems
- Strong coordination, time management, active listening, oral persuasiveness, and critical thinking and reasoning skills
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Retirement 401K
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Competitive wages based on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $26,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Production Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction Installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- General Contractor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)