Location: Lenox, MA
Internal Status: Part Time/Full Time
Table Six Restaurant is fine, fun and relaxed dining at the historic Kemble Inn. Located in the heart of the Berkshires, we specialize in farm-to-table cuisine conveyed with genuine hospitality.
Currently we have opportunity for skilled cooks that are passionate for the art, knowledgeable in their craft and professional in their approach.
We exist for our guests. The food and service we provide is of the highest quality. We work to create dining experiences that are memorable and fun.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Support and facilitate the goals of our team, ensuring the quality of our food and service meets or exceeds standard.
- Adhere to all established codes food handling and sanitation.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment at all times.
- Ensure that our standards of quality are consistently met. Recipe specifications, production schedules and direction is supported and/or adhered to.
- Perform work in a organized manner to ensure the timely preparation and service of food
- Preserve and conserve the resources provided, working always to minimize waste and protect quality.
- Must have 2 + years of comparable cooking experience in an upscale kitchen
- Strong technical ability in all areas of the kitchen including prep, pantry, broiler and sauté
- Flexibility; available to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Positive and enthusiastic personality with a desire to be a team player
- Willingness to learn with a progression of responsibilities
- Servsafe Certification
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts or culinary certification preferred or additonal professional experience in lieu of.
Serious inquires only, please email resume, references and salary expectation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour