We believe that the root of our success begins with talented and caring individuals. Therefore, we are looking for a bright, personable and responsible Front Office (Float) position (1 position that may be flexible to help in the ) to join our team.
We are mainly looking for a responsible reliable front office position that has the ability to assist in the back office but primarily works in the front. We are a smaller practice so a good fit and someone willing to grow with us long term would be ideal.
Front Office Duties May include:
1) Knowledge of a dental practice or related field. Further knowledge of dental terminology, ADA codes a big plus.
2) Proven record for outstanding customer service and handling patient needs.
3) Enjoy being around or working with children.
7) Two or more years of experience in the requisite field.
8) High school diploma or GED; Associates Degree (AA) from a two or four-year college
For consideration, please send your resume and expectation for review.
Job Type: Full-time