Come Grow With SERVUS!
Denny'sin Dale, INis now hiring full and part time Restaurant Team Members. We are searching for goal-oriented, energetic, and dynamic team players that are guest service oriented.
We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages, an exciting work environment with referral programs, paid training programs and MUCH more to best equip you for success in your new food service career!
Team Members kindly greet guests, take orders, provide high quality guest service, and serve great tasting products in a friendly and courteous environment. Team Members may also be required to work the drive-thru window.
- Provide, and greet, guests with friendly, quality service
- Recommend menu items and provide other assistance to guests as needed
- Accurately and efficiently take guests’ orders.
- Accurately manage tills and give guests correct change
- Regularly clean the dining area (wipe down tables, chairs and floors)
- Regularly clean all windows and doors
- Regularly clean all restrooms
- Help restock counter area, back of house and drink machines
- Maintain a clean working environment and uphold health and safety standards
- Assist other team members in cleaning the dining room and kitchen when necessary
- Other restaurant tasks as necessary
Skills & Requirements:
- Work well in a team environment to ensure we are providing our guests with the best possible experience
- Professional communication with both guests and fellow team members to maintain a positive working environment
- Self-sufficient, can multitask and can work independently without needing direction
- Can quickly learn the restaurant’s basic operations, maintain designated duties and help other crew members with duties if necessary
- Ability to problem solve, resolve guest complaints and alert the manager if necessary
- Exceptional team work is a must
- Much of the job requires standing and walking while working at a reasonably fast pace
As a Team Member at Denny's, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive pay and generous benefits
- Generously flexible full-time or part-time work schedule including day shifts, night shift or both. We can work with school schedules, sports schedules, other jobs, etc.
- Opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of restaurant operations, from guest service to food prep, cash handling and opening/closing duties
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)