Securitas is the most locally-focused Protective Services company in the United States, with over 640 local branch managers and approximately 86,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Securitas USA's core business is security services. Our main service offering categories are specialized guarding, mobile guarding, remote guarding and corporate risk management.
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills
- Security positions require you pass our drug screen and back ground check
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers/Guard
Job Requirements of the Security Officer/Security Guard include but are not limited to:
- Security Officers/Security Guards observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements of the security officer/guard may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Valid driver's license is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Weekends required
- Holidays required