****REQUIREMENT: Describe products you've set pricing for****
TEMCo Industrial has been manufacturing industrial power products since 1968. Today, we are ecommerce-focused and are actively expanding our product line of industrial tools and equipment.
We’re seeking a candidate for the position of Pricing Analyst to support our Ecommerce and Marketing teams primarily on eBay and Amazon.com. This is a new role in our growing operation.
The primary responsibility will be to manage, analyze and adjust the online pricing of products on marketplace platforms such as Amazon and Ebay.
A degree in finance, accounting or business, or equivalent experience preferred. Prior ecommerce pricing experience required. Familiarity with marketplace pricing management systems a plus.
Responsibilities will often include:
- Analyze the competitive landscape for your product categories.
- Proactively gather market data for pricing new products.
- Review market trends for pricing opportunities to optimize revenues.
- Analyze price relationships between products.
- Partner with product management team to create profitable pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with senior management to implement new pricing initiatives.
- Creatively explore and recommend new revenue drivers.
This role offers excellent growth opportunities for the right candidate.You will be the start of a new function within the company and will be relied upon to expand your capability and knowledge as the company's needs grow.
The ideal candidate:
- Highly Proficient in Excel
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated ability in developing actionable insights from large datasets
- 2+ years competitive ecommerce price management experience required.
- Appreciates the challenge and freedom that comes with building processes and systems from almost nothing.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive deliverables and competing priorities
- Strong communication skills and highly effective in cross-functional environments
- Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers.
- This is a full-time entry level position.
- Compensation: $50k per year and includes medical, dental and vision insurance for employee, spouse and children.
- Must be a US Citizen or current Greencard holder
- This is a fully remote position, however, candidates Must be currently located in USA.
- Include within your Resume or cover letter your relevant experience and skills.
- Background check will be performed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Online product pricing management: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance