The Freudenberg Group, a global technology group with 48,000 employees in some 60 countries, develops leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for more than 30 market segments. Freudenberg & Co. Kommanditgesellschaft, with its Headquarter in Weinheim, is the strategic parent company of the broadly diversified Group. Freudenberg Medical is a leading global manufacturer of components for medical devices, complex catheter systems for minimally-invasive surgery and total solutions for the biotech, healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
This position is located at our cleaner, greener headquarters in Aurora, Illinois. Saving energy and protecting the environment were key in designing and building our newest facility in Aurora, IL. Opened in the fall of 2009, it’s one of only six industrial buildings in the Tri-State area (IL, IN and WI) to be Silver LEED® (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) certified. Located near a wetland of flora and fauna, we’ve been especially conscious of their ecosystem by building wetland-bottom detention ponds that slow storm water runoff and improve the quality of the water leaving the site. In addition, we offer preferred parking for carpoolers and hybrids, and feature high-efficiency fluorescent light fixtures with motion sensors throughout the offices and warehouse. Other eco-friendly features: • Low-VOC (volatile organic compound) paints, adhesives, sealants, coatings, carpets and flooring systems were used to eliminate harmful odors and improve the indoor air quality • High-efficiency plumbing fixtures help reduce overall water usage, while high-efficiency HVAC equipment helps reduce energy use To us, sustainability means integrating ecological, social and economic values into everyday life. It’s a continuous effort and it’s something we’ve worked for years to implement and live in all parts of the company.
Associate Trade Marketing Manager
The Associate Trade Marketing Manager will assist the Trade Marketing Manager, KAM and Marketing Teams in maximizing category potential and the overall market share in order to accomplish both short term and long term company goals. Support the development of in-store / customer marketing efforts that help to build the O-Cedar brand in the US market. This role will ensure that various marketing and point of sale (POS) elements integrate shopper insights in order to achieve the maximum awareness and efficiency for FHP.
Main tasks include:
- Assist in the operational in-store excellence and timely execution of promotions, POS and customer focused activities.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting our top priority product performances by Customer and Channel
- Develop and maintain ongoing marketplace and competitive audits, including product assortment, placement, pricing and promotional activity
- Develop selling stories (both national and account specific), to help drive top line sales, awareness, and trial of products for the US customer set in collaboration with SICAM and Marketing.
- Furnish the Sales Force and Brokers with appropriate new product samples for key marketing initiatives and product launches.
- Maintain product/case specification information for assigned product segments and maintain Data Sync.
- Responsible for setup and coordination of quarterly sales meetings.
- Manage the day to day operational product and marketing issues for assigned customer set.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Business Administration or Marketing a plus
- Experience in Trade Marketing, Shopper Marketing or Category Management preferred
- Minimum 0-3 years job experience – Consumer Packaged Goods a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional teams
- Project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent business communication skills, written and oral
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Experience with Data Sync, BEx or SAP preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across multiple levels of the organization
- Analytical skills & fluent abilities to work with data in Excel and if possible also in MS Access
How it all began: The Channell Chemical Company started as a manufacturer of waxes and wood polishes, which were sold door to door in the early 1900s. One of the main ingredients in the polish was cedar leaf oil, which led to the product being called “O-Cedar Polish.” As the company expanded, so did the brand awareness of O-Cedar, and the name just stuck! We’ve dedicated our 100-year history to taking the “work” out of housework with a constant focus on innovation. We were the first to produce a self-wringing mop, to market the first angle broom, and to introduce the first spray mop to offer both disposable and machine washable microfiber pads! Plus, each and every one of our products is designed to help you get the job done quickly, easily and with confidence.