Our mission is to help others eat less sugar while getting more nutrition without missing out on great tasting sweets.
While we love food (and chocolate) we are more than a chocolate company.
This is a mission for bettering people’s lives that includes our team and those we have the honor to serve (our customers).
All of our chocolate is organic, vegan, sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and minimally processed.
We are always working on ways to communicate better and work more efficiently and we need your unique people skills, experience and ideas for our dream team!
While following instructions and respecting your peers is critical we invite fresh ideas to make our jobs more fun, efficient and impactful.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Keeping track of finished product inventory.
- Neatly packaging delicate chocolate truffles.
- Keeping track of supplies used/ needed.
- Following instructions from project management app.
- Breaking down and recycling boxes.
- Maintain a clean working environment between tasks.
- Occasional production/shipping assistance.
Remember we value experience and references but we know you are more than just a resume.
Your unique abilities, attitude and presentation from the second you reach out will always go further than anything else.
Hunger to grow with the company is a must.
Due to the high demand, only applicants that answer all questions on indeed will be considered.
Please give 3 times you are available for a phone interview when you apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.50 to $14.00 /hour
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift