Successful Candidate will be able to :
- Scheduling Preference
- Minimum three years maintenance experience with 1 year in a supervisory capacity.
- Maintenance Experience with Hotels/Apartments/Complex Living Facility
- Brand Preference
- Must possess excellent public relations skills and warm and friendly attitude
- Industry Specific Certification/Training preferred
Maintains a high quality of services offered to guests through management of the daily functional areas of the Maintenance/Engineering department. Departmental efforts should maintain established operational standards.
- Interviews, selects & train associates
- Motivates staff through positive reinforcement, and leading by example
- Provides input during the preparation of the annual budget
- Attends required meetings and training
- Conducts departmental and other required meetings for which s/he is responsible
- Ensures that established back-up/emergency procedures (reports, equipment, etc.) are in place.
- Ensures that all departmental policies and procedures are adhered to Implements AD1 Global & Brand promotional programs and procedures.
- Ensures a professional image (physical appearance, demeanor, and verbiage used is portrayed at all times by associates under his/her supervision.
- Monitors cleanliness and neatness of departments for which s/he is responsible.
- Monitors inventory of supplies, placing orders in a timely manner.
- Communicates with other departments, therefore promoting a seamless operation.
- Ensures that all equipment is maintained properly. Routinely inspects equipment.
- Ensures proper communication within department by use of meetings, notice boards, log books, memos, etc.
- Administers disciplinary action, following company guidelines.
- Administers performance appraisals.
- Prepares weekly schedule and monitors payroll to ensure adherence to established budgetary guidelines. Ensures proper staffing to service business demands. Provides coverage as needed.
- Reviews departmental checklists, conducting random audits to ensure that tasks are completed as required.
- Monitor departmental expenses, including payroll, keeping costs at or below budgeted guidelines.
- Monitors associate time record, correcting any errors found. Obtains necessary authorization for corrections made, and file all payroll related documents in the appropriate secured location.
- Participates in safety initiatives and is an integral part of the Safety Committee.
- Monitors the level and quality of services performed by outside contractors in accordance with all lease agreements, service contracts, and warranties.
- Ensures implementation of an ongoing preventive maintenance program for equipment and guest rooms.
- Maintains accurate equipment records to include serial numbers and preventive maintenance programs of all equipment.
PRODUCT QUALITY/GUEST SATISFACTION:
- Ensures timely response to requests for services by guests, employees, and management to include repair or replacement of all interior fixtures and furnishings.
- Maintains budgeted labor standards by forecasting and comparing forecast to actual.
- Increases the level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an improved product through employee development, job engineering, and quality image.
- Maintains emergency procedures and equipment and assists with the implementation of emergency procedures for the safety of guests and employees.
Additional duties may be added at any time at the discretion of management.**
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: