Salary Estimate: $104187.20 - $156395.20 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Cons EHR Support Analyst Pharmacy? At HCA Healthcare, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
Colleague recognition program
Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Cons EHR Support Analyst Pharmacy like you to be a part of our team.
The Consulting EHR Support Analyst Pharmacy serves as the primary clinical IT&S resource for the development, implementation, and support advanced clinical applications or complex MEDITECH tools across the division. Primary responsibilities include:
1) implementation and support of division wide standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization activities related to advanced clinical applications and tools in their specialty area(s),
2) development, execution, and support of division-wide tools and resources focused on clinical initiatives,
3) facilitation and project leadership of division-wide implementations of division or
enterprise applications, and 4) resolution of complex issues and requests escalated from the division Service Desk
or other division or facility service resources.
The Consulting EHR Support Analyst Pharmacy coordinates division-wide parameter management, develops
education/training materials for new applications, manages validation of system upgrades' impact on advanced
applications, and implements software releases and best practices related to their specialty area(s). This individual
participates in the company-wide community in their specialty area(s), supports community growth within the
division by establishing and growing strong relationships with all EHR Support roles and core team members, and works with the Division EHR Support Specialist Team to ensure advanced
clinical applications are well supported throughout the division.
- Works with the Division EHR Support Specialist Team to identify and promote division goals.
- Coordinates the implementation of division-wide standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization
activities in the specialty area(s).
- Develops, executes, and supports division-wide tools and resources focused on clinical initiatives.
- Provides user support and system maintenance for advanced clinical applications for all division hospitals.
- Conducts problem analyses and timely and accurate resolution for complex issues and requests escalated from
the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources regarding advanced clinical applications
within their specialty area(s).
- Works with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service Desk in
managing resolution of clinical application incidents and requests.
- Participates in root cause analysis as trends in issues in specialty area(s) are identified.
- Works with facility EHR Support Analysts, Senior EHR Support Analysts and Division EHR Specialist Team
to provide support for module updates and advanced clinical applications within their specialty area(s).
- Coordinates division-wide testing for advanced clinical applications within their specialty area(s); assists in
interpretation of test plans and in troubleshooting.
- Works with Education Specialist to design and develop base education/training materials in clinical application
specialty area(s) to support staff training and continued education.
- Provides training to division EHR Support specialists and facility EHR Support Analysts, Senior EHR Support
Analysts and super users (train the trainer) on advanced clinical applications.
- Works with the Division EHR Support Team to define clinical application reporting standards and works with
facilities to implement the standards.
- Performs clinical applications report writing as needed and coordinates priorities for reporting requests with the
Division Reporting Analyst and the Division EHR Support Specialist Team
Actively supports and promotes systems standardization, utilization, and best practices.
- Aggregates data from division-level reports and investigates discrepancies in delivered reports.
- Participates with peers in enterprise communities to identify and evaluate best practices, packaging, and
promoting cross-division best practice efforts.
- Identifies, evaluates, designs, and packages division best practices, policies and procedures for clinical
application implementation and use.
- Works with facilities to manage/facilitate implementation of standards, best practices, policies, procedures, and
utilization plans within a specialty area.
- Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance.
- Builds the division community in clinical application specialty area(s) by establishing and growing strong
relationships with super users, core team members, EHR Support Analysts, Senior EHR Support Analysts, and
specialty networks across HCA.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement
- Participate in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Mature understanding of clinical opera tions and clinical application support processes and workflow
Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA, and ACR
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally
and in writing
- Demonstrated customer orientation
- Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills
- Understanding of reporting tools functionality and capabilities
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
- Proficiency in various programming and clinical application reporting tools
- Customer service orientation and/or training
- Bachelor's degree required
- Consulting EHR Support Analyst Pharmacy – Pharmacist/PharmD required
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience in clinical application support and/or Master's Degree
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE: Licensing or credentials within specific clinical specialty preferred, if available.
Possession/Maintenance of specialty clinical licensure is strongly desired. Valid state driver’s license and proof of car insurance.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
ITG transforms healthcare and givespeople healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support,and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services atadministrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ statesand the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this byseeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for thedelivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Cons EHR Support Analyst Pharmacy opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.