Premise Data is Growing! We're hiring a Sales Operations Manager in San Francisco, CA. You will be part of a team of highly talented individuals and be responsible for the successful execution of sales funnel management, contracting/RFP management, commission management, as well as other sales operations work.
Premise is a worldwide network and predictive analytics platform bringing visibility to the world's hardest-to-see places. We enable global decision-makers to move faster and make smarter decisions by employing local, on-the-ground contributors to observe and collect real-time data. Our current clients include The United States Agency for International Development (USAID), The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and The United States Department of State (DOS). A $66M Series C Venture Capital organization, we are backed by Google Ventures, SocialCapital, and Andreessen Horowitz, among others. Learn more about us at www.premise.com ( http://www.premise.com/ ); or follow us at @premisedata ( https://www.instagram.com/premisedata/ )
We are a passionate, tight-knit team that moves fast, appreciates candor, and deeply values the diversity of our backgrounds. Our diversity mirrors the global nature of our work: we've lived in 30 countries, speak 14 languages, and believe in the value of life experience that an unconventional background inherently brings. What unites us is our innate curiosity and collective ambition to build technology that ultimately has a measurable human impact.
What you get to do:
The individual will be reporting to the SVP of Sales, and tasked with leading and managing all sales operations work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact for the sales operations team
- Define quarterly objectives and work with Sales Leadership to drive the team to hit key milestones to increase new business and add-on business.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Work with Sales management & Finance to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Own the process of tracking the sales pipeline and operational metrics and delivering weekly insights to the business; Track stage by stage close ratio & overall funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with Salesforce administration and opportunity prioritization.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales and marketing reporting and BI tools for reps, managers, and sales leaders.
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to track the lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory/account list management
- Support sales quota reporting spiff programs by updating performance, reporting, and communications to participants to drive success.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role, in a B2B tech/software company
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Expert in Excel a plus
Premise raises $50 million to outsource the collection of economic data ( https://techcrunch.com/2015/09/24/premise-raises-50-million-to-outsource-the-collection-of-economic-data/ )
Premise Data Wins Prestigious Urban Innovation Challenge from Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance ( https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/premise-data-wins-prestigious-urban-innovation-challenge-from-gavi-the-vaccine-alliance-300899036.html )
The New York Times:
Lawrence Summers to join Board of hyperdata startup ( http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/16/business/dealbook/lawrence-summers-to-join-board-of-hyperdata-start-up.html?_r=1 )
Introducing the 'Trillion dollar business that's waiting to be destructed' ( https://www.buzzfeed.com/farahhalime/premise-economic-data#.xmBZXxKKA )
These smartphone photos can help shape national policy ( https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/03/30/these-smartphone-photos-can-help-shape-national-policy/ )
Photos are creating a real-time food index ( http://www.wired.co.uk/magazine/archive/2016/04/features/premise-app-food-tracking-brazil-philippines )