We are seeking organized, efficient, and customer service-oriented shift managers to help lead our growing team and to handle the day to day operations of our McDonald’s restaurants.
We have opportunity’s available in several neighborhoods.
In this role you will help our team in the hiring, scheduling, and managing the restaurant staff as well as overseeing the success and profitability of the business.
Manager's Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit and help train new employee.
- Handle paperwork and other administrative duties
- Maintain stock levels and order supplies when necessary
- Ensure that the restaurant complies with all necessary hygiene, health and safety, and licensing requirements and guidelines
- Address customer inquiries and complaints
- Handle complaints, conflicts, questions, and suggestions from restaurant employees
Manager's Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure
- Experience working in a restaurant environment with prior management experience is preferred
- Class leading pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Preferred)