Statement of Work:
InteliTrac, Inc. is a privately held small business government defense contracting company that specializes in IT and personnel solutions worldwide. We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated person who would like to start with us with the ability to move up. This person must be dedicated, friendly, outgoing, and with a go get them personality. InteliTrac, Inc. has an immediate opening for a receptionist to join and help steer our Ashburn office based business. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to greeting guests; maintenance of the entry and supply areas; daily mail pick-up/drop-off, log and disbursement; oversee keeping the kitchen in an orderly manner; notification when both office and kitchen supplies are running low; and administrative back-up for Executives as time allows. This description, though not exhaustive, is subject to change as experience and familiarity are gained. If you extremely driven and poses a “can-do” attitude, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
· Strong communication skills
· Professional demeanor and appearance
· Basic understanding of standard office practices
· Mid-range typing skills
· Intermediate computer skills with primary focus on the Microsoft family of software programs and internet based email programs
· Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
· Ability to operate a multi-line telephone.
· Ability to compose letters and other correspondence in clear and professional language.
· Must be flexible and able to change gears quickly.
· Ability to maintain up-to-date and organized credit card receipt and invoice files.
· Must be a US Citizen
· Greet clients and visitors in a professional and friendly manner. Be sensitive to their needs. Direct clients to the appropriate staff to meet their needs.
· Answer telephone calls quickly and efficiently using a multi-line system.
· Process client credit cards, create invoices, and maintain organized files.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)