We're on a mission to transform global workplace communication, and we need your help.
How do you prefer to collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We are searching for a Network Consultant who can work well independently as well as within a distributed team to determine the network viability for potential customers. In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to communicate effectively with customers and internal teams alike, and must possess the ability to work under pressure, while still delivering to tight deadlines.
What you will do:
Who you are:
- Prepare and conduct customer network discovery meetings in order to capture major components that would be part of Unified Communication services
- Up to 25% travel required for onsite consultation effort
- Prepare and document customer network design drawings
- Configure and assist Customer on installing monitoring units where required
- Operating as a testing and troubleshooting tool when required.
- Prepare and document a risk assessment, based upon findings from network discovery meetings, site survey reports, and monitory device reports
- Provide consultative network advice for customers by providing areas of improvement
- Prepare and present a network research summary report, comprised of the network design, risk assessment, and any additional site details
- Perform circuit test and turn up activities with 3rd party providers
- Perform network readiness test to ensure design will support fuze services.
- Perform troubleshooting with customer when required
- Perform more elaborate network validation testing profile to further reduce network risk, when required
- 3+ years’ experience with data networking and network design (e.g. Routers, Switches, Firewalls / Adtran, Cisco, Juniper, SonicWall, VOIP, MPLS, DIA)
- Experienced in interfacing with external customers at varying levels via effective communications
- Experience in troubleshooting network connectivity issues and IP service operations
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Develop documentation to be reported to all levels of management and Customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Certification in Cisco, Adtran, or Juniper Certifications
- Cloud and/or Unified Communications experience or knowledge
- VOIP network design and implementation
- Hepic and Splunk experience
- Appneta experience