Exciting opportunity to join a law firm in its expansion phase. Clark Law, PLLC is committed to both its clients and employees. We strive for excellence in all we do, and seek team members who do the same. We provide flexible hours, transparency, and work from home. We provide unlimited opportunity for growth, and hope to hire team members that desire to grow with us.
Our work environment is collegial and fun, but our work is serious and important. We recognize that we are all human, but we want to keep mistakes to a minimum.
We are currently hiring team members who are:
- Excellent with technology
- Intellectually curious
- Able to work with diverse populations
Sound like you? Then we’d love for you to apply to one of the following open positions:
The Legal Assistant is the backbone of our team. This individual will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining physical and electronic case files
- Monitoring and updating calendars; keeping attorneys apprised of important dates and deadlines
- Answering and returning phone calls; taking detailed call notes
- Maintaining contact with clients and other parties
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies
- General office management and administrative tasks
- Monitoring firm email
Our goal is that the legal assistant will be promotable to Office Manager. Current needs for next 60-90 days are for 10 hours per week; salary is $250/week. Please send a resume and cover letter in a single PDF.
We have several internship positions available; interns may choose to work within a single practice area or in multiple practice areas. Interns will be responsible for:
- Legal research and writing
- Developing case theories
- Preparing for trial
- Reviewing evidence
- Reviewing contracts
- Attending meetings, depositions, hearings, trials, and settlement conferences
*Not all tasks apply to all practice areas
We hope that internships are beneficial to both the firms and individuals who fill these positions. We hope that every intern at minimum has a rewarding experience and a writing sample at the completion of their internship. Some interns may be paid. Some will become full-time associates. Please note in your cover letter what you are looking for from the experience. Please also note your availability. Please send a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and transcript in a single PDF.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $12.00 - $25.00 per hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused