Master Electronics has an exciting career opportunity for a Quality Audit Associatethat will report to the Quality/Shipping Supervisor in Phoenix, AZ. The candidate will evaluate picked product(s) to determine if all requirements of the order are met. We’re seeking individuals who are excited about the opportunity to make an industry-leading wage directly associated with the amount of productivity and accuracy. As such, this position is ideal for an individual who wants to put forth the best effort each day so that he/she can maximize his/her pay and create highly satisfied customers that want to come back and do business with us!
- Review picked orders for accuracy and that all stated requirements for the order are met.
- Assist team to help ensure a facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Receive, identify, mark and place materials sent to the warehouse according to established procedures.
- Prepare various merchandise for delivery; prepare packages for shipping according to established procedures.
- Communicate with various personnel, departments, product managers, and others to provide and receive information, resolve questions and issues, and coordinate activities.
- Maintain work time records per company policy.
- Operate a computer to process reports and forms, and maintain the inventory of warehouse materials as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- At least one (1) year of prior job-related experience in a Quality environment
- Good organization skills and basic warehouse understanding of picking, shipping, receiving, issuing materials, proper and orderly storage, optimum space utilization and/or stock inventory procedures.
- Ability to clearly read/listen and understand work instructions
- Ability to work well in time-sensitive situations
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel along with computer skills
- Team-oriented operating style with effective interpersonal skills that allow successful interactions with individuals of a variety of work styles, personalities, and career levels
- Ability to move and handle merchandise weighing 1oz - 50 Ibs
- Prolonged standing, with bending and stooping
Competitive benefits plus matching 401(k) program
Hours: 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time
More information about our company is available at http://www.masterelectronics.com/Careers.aspx
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance or Quality Control: 1 year (Required)
- working overtime and working on holidays: 1 year (Required)
- measured productivity: 1 year (Required)