River Medical Recruiting , being physician owned, brings an unusual and unique perspective to the healthcare recruiting industry. We are an affiliate of MedExcel, USA , a management services organization specializing in Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine and Urgent Care.
Position Summary: The position of Physician Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and placing candidates for physician practice opportunities, specializing in Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine and Urgent Care. Potential candidates are sourced through a wide variety of methods; internal database, web sites, recruitment fairs, specialty meetings, journal ads, networking, residency programs and social media.
- Recruit full-time and part-time Physicians and Advanced Placement Providers.
- Generate candidate leads via cold calling and follow up on other leads.
- The Physician Recruiter facilitates the recruitment process as he/she interacts with the market and the candidates.
- Initiating contacts and establishing communications with potential candidates to secure their interest in our opportunities.
- Conducts in-depth interviews to assess skills, expertise and qualifications.
- The position works with the individual programs’ leadership including clinical Directors and corporate leadership.
- Recruiter will attend recruitment fairs, specialty-based annual meetings and work to establish relationships within our market.
- Maintain and develop internal applicant tracking system.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Recruitment experience required. Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Proven success in recruiting, sales or other metrics driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to interact and listen effectively to physicians and staff at all levels of the organization.
- Internet savvy with excellent computer skills in common applications.
- Dedicated and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Willing to work after normal business hours as required fulfilling the responsibilities of this position.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for rapid advancement
- Supportive leadership and team members
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Physician Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts