Do you have a desire to make a difference in the lives of others?
Are you compassionate about people with chronic mental illness?
First Resources Corp. could be the perfect place for you. We are a nonprofit organization that offers services for people with disabilities. First Resources is seeking the right candidate to fill the full-time Site Supervisor position. The ideal candidate would act as the supervisor for designated Habilitation clients and provide supervision of Direct Support Professionals to ensure services are provided in accordance with service plans.
As a Site Supervisor, you will:
- Schedules and facilitates monthly staff meetings to ensure procedural changes are communicated timely.
- Ensures medical needs of members are met. This includes attending medical appointments and following all policies and procedures relating to med administration policies of the agency. Assures doctors’ orders are followed as well.
- Responsible for managing assigned members personal checking or saving accounts and resources. Acts as a contact to accounting to resolve any financial concerns relating to assigned caseload.
- Ensures all files (electronic or physical) are kept current and maintained in accordance with established HCBS standards.
- Monitors service notes on a weekly basis to assure all requirements are met (Looks at content, completion, and quality of notes).
- Provides service updates to Case Management and additional stakeholders when requested and communicates service needs and changes to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with support departments to ensure departmental recommendations are implemented in a timely manner.
- Ensures that each member has the opportunity to engage in community activities of their choosing.
- Oversee the daily cares of assigned members to assure their dignity and quality of life is being respected.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum of one (1) year of full time experience in Human Services or related field preferred, Associates degree with experience will be considered.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Prior knowledge of child welfare, supervision and contract service experience. Knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Office – a must). Ability to operate a computer programs – databases, web portals, etc. Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Satisfactory results on background check pertaining to criminal and abuse registries.
Did you know we offer:
- Paid training & a fun work environment
- Pay starting between $30,000 - $35,000 depending on education and experience.
- PTO accrual beginning day 1
- 403b 3% employer match
- Office hours and travel between locations required
- Full time positions with GREAT benefits package including, but not limited to, Health & Dental Insurance options, Holidays, Sick time, Vacation Time and Retirement.
Applications available through our website at www.firstresources.us or stop into any of our locations in Burlington, Ottumwa, Mt. Pleasant to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- Human Services: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan