THIS IS NOT A FILM OR TV PRODUCER ROLE. SEEKING LIVE "EVENT" EXPERIENCE
LIVE EVENT PRODUCER
Code Four is seeking to hire an experienced Live Event Producer to work closely with senior leadership, the Client Services Director, and direct with clients to execute amazing events. This position dreams up interesting ways to deliver great events and creative projects, while masterfully managing multiple vendors and internal resources to keep a slew of deliverables on pace for critical deadlines.
This is a hybrid role - part account manager, part project manager, part art director; this role requires an individual with a keen eye for design, space planning and style; who is able to both sell the dream to the client and coordinate a team to execute. While there is behind the scenes desk work involved, a large part of this role is meeting with clients and being on-site to execute events.
The perfect candidate will have:
- The desireto meet with new and current customer base to expand book of business; who likes working with people and has no problem getting out of the office and into our customers world to provide solutions, new ideas, and more opportunity for the company and yourself.
- Experience with the intricacies of what goes into making a successful event.
- Experience in art direction, creative direction, and branding execution
- A keen sense of style and an eye for design
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, working with both clients and internal teams
- An understanding of applicable disciplines, such as lighting, audio, video, staging, rigging, power, graphics, décor, etc.
- Strong digital skills (Mac based)
- High level organization skills
- Highly resourceful and a strong sense of self motivation – we’re not big on micro-managing
- Three or more years of live event production experience with a high volume of projects, aggressive deadlines and strong attention to detail
- Experience presenting and managing a budget
- An ability to get deliverables to the finish line on time and on budget
- An understanding of the creative process and what constitutes great work
- A sense of humor – we take our projects seriously, but not ourselves
- Proven ability to coordinate large scale events involving multiple disciplines
- A proven ability to establish efficient processes and get results by collaborating with stakeholders and resources.
- Experience with successfully working behind the scenes to make things happen
- Strong ability to be flexible in scopes of projects, personalities, systems and a growing company
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Help nurture and execute branding strategy.
- Utilize your eye for great design to create stylish events
- Work closely with graphic & 3D designers to execute a vision
- See your concepts and ideas come to life
- Work closely with the event operations and graphics teams to collaborate on projects
- Manage internal events resources and relationships with external vendors
- Capture critical project information as key part of intake process for all incoming events projects
- Collaborate on our mission-critical events operations calendar and assist with tracking and reporting to measure success
- Ensure adherence to brand standards, tone and messaging
- Work with internal teams to enhance results of national events and high profile co-branded projects
- Provide ongoing and compelling communication to our internal teams and external teams to increase results of events efforts
- Travel to interesting destinations for events
More Cool Stuff About Code Four
Industry Reputation – We’re one of the most creative and innovative agencies in the Orange County area and work with amazing clients nationwide… and we are growing – rapidly!
Work/life balance. We believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals! Seriously, take vacation when you need it, so long as it’s cool with your team and project schedules. Benefits package: medical 50/50, employee financed vision and dental offered, paid sick/vacation time, and a 401K, with a company match.
Culture. We are a fun company; we get to execute incredible events and enjoy taking part in them. We take pride in doing a great job, but it’s just as important to enjoy yourself and have some laughs (when appropriate!) No suit and ties here, keep it professional but we encourage you to express yourself as a creative individual.
Code 4 Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics – and non-legally protected characteristics for that matter. What matters to us is if you can do the job well.
Job Type: Full-time
- Live Event: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts