Corona based manufacturer is looking for experienced sewing operators who have experience working with Industrial heavy duty sewing machines such as Juki and or Durkopp models. We are looking for self-motivated individuals, have the right “can-do attitude” and who want to learn about and be part of a fast growing exciting industry.
Sewing operators must have at least 2 years’ experience with single & double needle industrial heavy duty sewing machines.
Job Requirements (Operator Duties):
- Operate single needle and double needle industrial heavy duty sewing machines, to join sections of fabric and other articles into finished products.
- Operate with folder attachments such as hem folder and other machines to perform various operations to the fabric/garments and other articles.
- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Observe operations to detect any faults or defects in stitching
- Notify supervisors of any problems or discrepancies during the sewing process
- Ensure that the finished product conforms to the design and merchandizing instructions provided in the work order
- Perform minor maintenance and repairs on sewing machine as needed.
- Perform general and preventative maintenance tasks on sewing machines to ensure their longevity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Corona, CA 92883: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sewing: 2 years (Required)
- industrial sewing: 2 years (Required)
- sewing heavy fabrics: 2 years (Preferred)
- sewing vinyl: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person