We are seeking a SAFe Scrum Master to join our team in Portland. This position will initially begin in a consultative role with a long-time client. You will be an integral part of an experienced software development team on a SAFe release train. You will leverage your considerable skills in guiding an ERP team in automation of varied business operations. You will be a facilitator in achieving healthy and productive decision making, conflict resolution and ultimately excellent deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, business, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in roles such as Scrum Master, Agile coach, Product Owner, or Project Manager for a technical product
- Experience leading teams using issue & project tracking Software (JIRA, Rally, VSO)
- Passion for operational excellence and a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated bias for action and results, with strengths in problem-solving and issue-resolution
- Strong leadership and communication skills and be able to influence without having authority
- Ability to cultivate consensus and alignment within the team and with external teams across the organization
Scrum Master Certification (CSM, SSM or PMI-ACP)
- Hosts valuable and effective Scrum Ceremonies
- Provides coaching on Agile values while emphasizing an economic mindset for continuous improvement
- Tracks and ensures visibility of historical team metrics and progress of the iteration and release
- Collaborates with project leads to aggressively address issues, risks and mitigation plans.
- Facilitates frequent retrospectives, sharing metrics to identify and implement improvements
Job Type: Full-time