Full-timeEstimated: $22,000 - $31,000 a year
Full Job Description
A Tack Welder Trainee learns the necessary skills in order to become a Tack welder
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Will learn to tack weld, grind, and assist fitters.
- Becomes familiar with basic welding or fitting processes.
- Develops a basic working knowledge of shipbuilding operations.
- Learning how to use to job-related tools.
- Must be able to work in confined/enclosed spaces.
- Must be able to work/climb in elevations greater than 5’.
- Must be able to wear/work a respirator when applicable.
- Must be willing to work outdoors.
- Any previous work history is a plus.
- Works overtime as required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
JOB LOCATION DETAILS
FACILITY: Bollinger Lockport New Construction
ADDRESS: Lockport, LA
PHONE NUMBER: 985-532-7709
Please apply in-person or contact the facility Human Resources Department for further information.
Contact: Kaitlin Dobney
Main Office: 985-532-2554
Direct Line: 985-209-7010
Bollinger is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans and disabled individuals, and without regard to sexual orientation and gender identity.
Job Type: Full-time