Under general supervision, provides basic patient care and works with patients/clients to develop
daily living skills. May take vital signs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Answers clients' call signals
· Assists in administration of medications and treatments, takes vital signs, and/or draws
blood or collects other bodily fluids, as directed by a physician or nurse
· Bathes, grooms, shaves and dresses clients
· Conducts activities for recreation and socialization
· Ensures safety and security of clients
· Feeds clients who are unable to feed themselves
· Observes and documents patient data, behavior and activity
· Prepares clients for treatment or examination
· Provides client care by supplying and emptying bedpans, applying dressings and
supervising exercise routines
· Provides clients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed
· Provides subprofessional occupational and/or physical therapy services to physically
and/or developmentally disabled patients
· Transports and/or accompanies clients to treatment units, using a wheelchair or stretcher
· Turns and re-positions bedridden clients, alone or with assistance, to prevent bedsores
High school diploma or GED AND Six months of experience in a related field.
In addition to Entry Qualifications, Preferred Qualifications may be added by the agency.
Job Type: Full-time