Price Simms is a highly successful, locally owned group of auto dealerships that prides itself on excellence in customer service, being a great employer and a valuable member of the community.
The Company currently has over 600 employees.
Price-Simms Automotive Group is seeking Use Car Sale Person. The Salesperson is responsible for meeting specific financial goals in terms of sales and margins, as well as delivering high customer satisfaction
The SALESPERSON is responsible for providing customers an exceptional buying experience from first inquiry through purchase.
Specific job requirements include:
- Learn and consistently deliver the Price Simms hassle-free experience.
- Manage daily activity (leads, appointments, etc.) to ensure prompt follow-up and maximize sales effectiveness.
- Seek management assistance in resolving customer issues quickly and satisfactorily.
- Complete all documentation timely and accurately.
- Participate in vendor webinars and training to ensure an understanding of the latest technologies and how to use them.
IDEAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Previous auto experience is helpful, but not required. Experience in a customer-facing role a plus. Specific credentials include:
- A willingness and openness to learning.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and innovatively with a flexible and adaptable personality.
- Personal characteristics should include: high integrity, entrepreneurial spirit, innovative thinker, team player, passion for leveraging systems and processes, flexibility, high-energy.
- Unwavering owner support to maximize your success
- A clear, yet flexible career path with substantial opportunity for growth
- Aggressive lead model with substantial marketing and advertising budget
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Extensive technology to support all aspects of sales and service
- Culture of innovation and teamwork
- Great reputation and relationships with manufacturers
- Growing organization
- Well-funded, forward-thinking ownership team
- 5-day Work week including weekends, comprehensive benefits package, including 401k plan
- Immediate, comprehensive and continuous training for success
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive sales: 3 years (Preferred)