Full Job Description
Spring Health Behavioral Health and Integrated Care is seeking a talented part-time Behavior Technician to implement Applied Behavior Analysis driven programs for youth with developmental disabilities in their homes and/or a community environment.
At SpringHealth, we believe in a holistic approach, treating the mind and body together. We provide services using positive programming and non-aversive strategies to deliver the best quality support. Our services are tailored to meet the unique needs of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, or mental illness to help them achieve their best overall health and well-being.
Our evidence-based programs and therapies are designed to give our clients more positive, active and social lives. We conduct appointments in a variety of locations. These include residential homes, family homes, workplaces, and other community-based settings.
· Provide 1:1 therapy to individuals with a developmental disability in a home or community setting
· Implement treatment goals under the supervision of a BCBA
· Provide adequate feedback regarding progress to supervisor
· Facilitate teaching of communication, self-help, social-skills, and other targeted treatment goals
· Track client progress and program data
· Understands and adheres to SpringHealth Policy and Procedures
· Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient-related information
- RBT Certification – preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree-preferred
- Two or more years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or behaviorally challenged population.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation and insurance
- Flexibility with client scheduling and treatment needs
- Strong ability to use problem solving and critical thinking skills at all times
- Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
Job Type: Part-time
- Registered Behavior Technician (Preferred)