- Leadership Experience
- Succession Planning
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Provide full HR Generalist support to the manufacturing HR function including recruitment, succession planning, individual and organizational development, performance management, training, employee relations, compensation, and governmental compliance. Lead various HR initiatives and projects in these areas. Serve as a business partner with key managers and client groups throughout the organization. Assist with the planning and execution of the annual salary exercise process and prepare monthly HR reporting to various sources.
- 7-10 years Human Resources generalist experience supporting Manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree – Business/Psychology/Human Resources
- Strong MS Office computer skills: Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Experience with using HRIS/Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in developing technical training programs in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with recruiting all levels of positions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills and negotiation/presentation skills
- Experience in compensation, EEO, human resource policies, procedures, practices and employment laws
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring for line management on Human Resources topics
- Must have a sense of urgency and service orientation with a high degree of flexibility and responsiveness.
- Union Avoidance experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.