Banana Costumes Inc, Wigs and Costumes Wholesale & Distribution Center in North Seattle, we're looking for a punctual and ambitious individual that will be supporting our sales team. The Inside Sales Executive will be a pivotal figure in our operation and has to be experienced in Sales in order to be able to work independently and keep up with the fast-paced environment. Job duties include; canvassing the market, making cold calls, providing after sales support, keeping track of schedules and reports, visiting customers etc. Inside sales counts for 75% and outside for 25%. The 25% included travel to visit clients and attend trade show throughout the year. It will be occasionally work long hours on weekend, holidays and evening answering customers inquires and special assignment.
Job Skills & Requirement
- Meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Monitor and maintain gross profit objectives for the territory. Innovative, creative and decisive.
- Develop leads into prospects and prospects into new accounts for the assigned territory and expand existing accounts.
- Follow-up on leads within the required time frame. Carry out analysis of territories, markets, industries, etc. Identify market trends.
- Make proactive cold calls to potential customers.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload effectively.
- Process orders/sample requests coming in via telephone, email and fax.Follow up on quotes, samples and orders within established guidelines.
- Work closely with the Sales team members to exchange pertinent account information on a regular basis, through regular meetings and CRM.
- Provide competitive information or new market potential to the Sales Manager.
- Present professionally to customers and communicate their needs to other departments throughout the company. Provide a high level of customer service to ensure clients complete satisfaction.
- Visit customers on location performing presentation and demo of new products.
- Associate's, Vocational School or Certification in Marketing/Sales or Business Administration/ Marketing or equivalent.
- A Minimum 3 year related experience preferred
- Microsoft office required
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Drivers License required
Salary 36,000 - 38,000 yearly + commission
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $36,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
Required work authorization:
Typical deal size: