The Online Customer Service Socialite is responsible for enhancing customer experiences in social media and other alternative consumer engagement channels by answering fan inquiries/comments and encouraging community interaction with positive engagement. Inquiries may include questions related to product recommendations, product usage, feedback and miscellaneous brand information.
- Moderate fan questions in various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube), via CRM tool: Sprinklr.
- Communicate with fans in a friendly, informative manner, in keeping with the brand’s voice and tone, as well as custom-fitting responses according to channel.
- Answer fan questions and suggestive sell products via product recommendations and link sharing.
- Keep up-to-date on all social media platforms, brand web site content, features, promotions, and inventory to accurately inform and respond to social community.
- Respond to Question + Answer and Ratings & Reviews on brand sites and/or retailer.com sites.
- Understand when to strive for one contact resolution and when to drive offline.
- Identify crisis situations or any posts that are potentially harmful to the company and follow policy and procedure. Alert management, as appropriate, to potential escalated situations.
- Attend brand’s seasonal trainings and review all training materials to maintain product knowledge.
Computer Hardware/Software Requirements:
- Current brand experience (no longer than 1 year lapse in employment).
- Online customer service and/or social media moderation experience required.
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube).
- Strong attention to detail, extraordinary skills in customer service (High Touch) and proven ability at handling sensitive situations deftly.
- Clear and concise written communication (prior writing history preferred).
- Ability to adapt and quickly change course of action.
- Strong brand product knowledge and command of brand voice.
- Fun, energetic, artistic, creative and passionate.
- Excellent written communication skills, as well as impeccable grammar and punctuation.
- Open to receiving feedback and coaching on a daily basis.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, intense environment, while remaining positive.
- Basic computer skills, along with working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Flexibility with schedule (including nights and weekends).
You will be responsible for supplying your own computer hardware and upkeep of your system. Below please find our computer requirements:
An additional note:
- Windows PC computer (Mac computers are not compatible with our software)
- Minimum of 2048MB of RAM (2GB of memory).
- Internet Service Provider with Cable "broadband" service (No DSL, WAN, or Dial-up connections)
- Anti-virus software
- Working Gmail email address for internal communications
- Windows Messenger Instant messenger service
- Internet Explorer Version 8.0 or higher with all security updates installed
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel software
Any software that limits pop-up or pop-under windows must be removed from your computer. You must not install "Pop-up" killer software or ad-removal software. Our system will not function with this software installed on your computer.
Here are a few examples:
- Pop-up Killer
- Pop-up Stopper
- Comet Cursor
Online / E-Commerce
1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.