Chantilly,Virginia,United States 8AFNP3
This position is located in Springfield, VA. The ideal candidate will be well organized, detail-oriented and driven. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who can hit the ground running in a high-pace organization. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career with the Boeing Company.
- Support the development and formalization of integrated baseline project management plans.
- Ensure controls are in place throughout project life cycle.
- Assist in consolidation of independently generated project data and interfaces with functional specialist on cross-functional teams, to ensure stakeholder understanding of trade-offs amongst cost, schedule, quality and risk.
- Supports formalized project change control board and processes, to ensure deviations from the baseline plan are properly documented and submitted for approval or rejection.
- Incorporates approved changes into work statements, cost and schedule baselines.
- Monitor milestones and task activities to ensure timely completion of project.
- Perform variance analysis and makes recommendations for change, to ensure schedule commitments are met.
- Develops cost estimate and identifies resources needed to complete project activities, using project cost management processes.
- Perform variance analysis and makes recommendations for change, to ensure cost targets are met.
- Supports the identification and formalization required for communication flows to project stakeholders, including team members, management, program and functional organizations.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires an active US Current Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- A current active Top Secret U. S. Security Clearance
- 3 years or more Project Manager or Construction Management Experience
- Ability to Obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) with a Counterintelligence Polygraph U.S. Security Clearance post-start
- Facilities and O&M experience
- Proficiency using SAP
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience working with Federal Government agencies
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
Work location will actually be in Springfield, VA.
Yes, 10 % of the Time Training and Professional Svcs Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company