Our Law firm is searching for a stellar, experienced, receptionist to join our NY office!
This is an exciting, hands-on position requiring superior communication and interpersonal skills. This position is an integral part of the support services team and will work closely with several of the Firm’s departments. As the Receptionist, you will be primarily responsible for providing a positive first impression as the initial point of communication for clients, guests, visitors, and callers. This position is required to perform multiple tasks while upholding the reputation of the firm as a professional law office.
· Consistently promote and model courteous service in a prompt and efficient manner.
· Maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients through professional honest interaction.
· Respond to client requests quickly and professionally with the recognition that the request serves a client or Firm need.
· Take ownership of reception services and create a positive, welcoming impression when greeting visitors, callers and clients.
· Ensure that all messages, calls, and deliveries are forwarded promptly, accurately and with the appropriate amount of detail.
· Apply strong interactive skills to ensure that all reception and conference services are provided seamlessly and positively for all visitors, clients, attorneys and staff.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast-paced, office environment.
- 1-3 years of reception experience is required. Law firm experience is preferred, but not required.
- High School diploma is required.
We’re looking for service-oriented individuals with high personal standards and the ability to manage relationships and work collaboratively with others. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manhattan, NY 10022 (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- working in a law firm: 1 year (Preferred)