The Paralegal will conduct research and coordinate a number of ongoing projects. Key tasks will include:
- Coordination: Track Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) requests, review documents subject to
public disclosure, process executive orders, and document searches and productions; and
- Project Support: Support the legal work of the Counsel to the Mayor and the Office’s other
- Experience developing and/or operating systems for managing complex administrative processes;
- Ability to work in a responsive, collaborative, and creative manner on a wide variety of legal matters;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to research complex issues and synthesize
information into communications and messaging quickly and effectively are important qualities; and
- Excellent writing, communication, and research skills, a commitment to public sector employment,
and a demonstrated ability to be a team player in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a paralegal capacity, or equivalent, preferred.
Commensurate with experience.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and three (3) references to Candidate Application
New York City Residency Is Required Within 90 Days Of Appointment
The City Of New York And The Office Of The Mayor Are Equal Opportunity Employers