A Neurophysiology Technologist is responsible for providing accurate, high quality neurodiagnostic testing.
- High school diploma or GED
- Formal training in Electroencephalography (EEG) or Nerve Conduction Studies
- Minimum three years of experience in Electroencephalography (EEG) or Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS) and Evoked Potentials (EPs)
- Knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span
- The ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient's age-specific needs
- Incumbent must meet competency requirements for two of the following skill sets:
(1) Nerve Conduction Studies/Evoked Potentials
(2) Electroencephalography/Evoked Potentials
(3) Nerve Conduction Studies/Operating Room Monitoring
(4) Electroencephalography/Operating Room Monitoring
(5) Long-term Electroencephalography (Epilepsy Monitoring Unit)
License or certification
- Basic Life Support Certification is required upon hire and must be valid for 90 days or greater from start date. Maintains Basic Life Support (BLS) Competency.
- Must be eligible for registry by the American Association of Electrodiagnostic Techn
Education, experience and tenure may be considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended. The minimum pay rate is $25.57 per hour.
Hours / Pay period
This position will participate on the on call weekend rotation assignment (about every 5-6 weekend). Friday after hours until Monday morning.
Mayo Clinic's campuses in Arizona are located in Phoenix and Scottsdale, in the beautiful Sonoran Desert. The region is known as the Valley of the Sun, a metropolitan area with more than 4 million residents in 25 cities and towns.
With Phoenix being the sixth largest city in the nation, this sunny "desert metropolis" offers the amenities of a big city in the midst of a strikingly beautiful, rugged, southwest landscape.
Scottsdale frequently earns praise as a highly desirable place to live. The city's more than 200,000 residents enjoy a vibrant mix of culinary hot spots, arts and entertainment, professional and collegiate sports teams, and community resources. The region's desert climate promotes an outdoor lifestyle with a full complement of sports and recreation.
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).