There is an immediate opening for a MDS Coordinator at Bishop’s Glen Retirement Community, located at 900 LPGA BVLD Holly Hill, FL 32117.
- Conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the resident assessment, including the implementation of CAAs.
- Transmit all resident assessments timely, in accordance with all Federal and State guidelines.
- Maintain and periodically update written policies and procedures that govern the development, use, and implementation of the (RAI).
- Prepare for and coordinate all Utilization Review Meetings (PPS) to ensure that all documentation is present in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Ensure that quarterly OBRA and annual resident assessments are completed on a timely basis as well as all PPS assessments for Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans.
- Ensure that a complete resident assessment is conducted within 14 days of a significant change in the resident's condition.
- Attend all Morning Meetings to ensure that all resident needs are communicated to the IDT and if there is a need to observe a resident for significant change that is communicated.
- Attend QAPI (Quality Assurance Performance Improvement) meetings and participate in the Performance Improvement Process within the Clinical Services Department.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies.
- Assist the Director of Clinical Services and other relevant directors and supervisors in maintaining good rapport and morale between and within departments to ensure that a team effort is achieved in developing and implementing a comprehensive assessment.
- Attend Nutrition At Risk meetings along with the Director of Nursing, Unit Managers, Dietitian, and Certified Dietary Manager.
- Manage all assessment scheduling through the dual use of Vision and Outlook with a shared calendar.
- Provide regularly scheduled in-services for all Clinical Staff on documentation in the Touch Screen and the effects of the documentation on the MDS.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information.
- Ensure that all residents are treated fairly, and with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- Ensure that resident interviews are conducted in private.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida and have MDS experience
- Background check and drug/alcohol screening required.
- All employment is contingent upon successful drug and alcohol screening and criminal background check.
- RHF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This is a full-time position with benefits. Salary depends on experience.
Job Type: Full-time