As a Territory Sales Consultant you will provide potential customers with expertise and education on a wide variety of energy products, helping homeowners to become smart energy consumers. This role is full-time and offers competitive benefits, and has great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
· Generate business by working an assigned territory selling natural gas, and electricity.
· Use a consultative selling approach; increase customer’s awareness of choice as well as competitive advantage over other energy providers; provide potential customer with pricing and effectively close the sale.
· Assure quality and accurate representation of products; represent the company professionally and ensure that potential customers have an exceptional experience.
· Keep detailed records of sales activity via CRM technology on Tablet.
· Develop collaborative working relationships with other sales representatives.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills (friendly, personable, positive personality)
· Highly motivated to sell with a desire to succeed
· Customer focused, results oriented
· Time management skills
· Professional demeanor and attire
Note: Work hours vary by season. Evenings and some Saturdays required.
Job Type: Commission
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)