Partner with teams to take them beyond getting delivery practices up and running into their pursuit of high performance. Coach, mentor, teach, and facilitate delivery teams and individuals in the adoption of agile, adaptive processes that promote continuous learning, feedback, and value-based delivery. Support all aspects of improving team delivery and organizational agility as an Agile Coach.
- Experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, or Agile Coach
- Experience with coordinating, scheduling, and facilitating scrum meetings
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with release planning and tracking metrics in an Agile environment
- Experience with Agile tools, including Jira, Confluence, or Git
- Experience with the Agile framework in Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe
- Agile Certification, including Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), ICAgile Certified Professional, or ICAgile ICP-ACC
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.