Activator Methods International Ltd. is currently looking for a full-time Customer Service Representatives. Competitive Pay and a team goal-oriented environment.
Duties of Customer Service Representative include:
- The Customer Service Representative will call preexisting customers to about specials, general sales calls, and inform our customers of upcoming programs.
- The Customer Service Representative acts as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries and sale of the product to our clients.
- Not afraid to be sales savvy.
- The Customer Service Representative will conduct extensive data entry.
- The Customer Service Representative will ensure a timely and professional response to incoming customers calls on orders/inquiries/sale of the product.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers. Possesses effective listening, speaking and writing skills. Skilled at adjusting communication style to meet audience needs and expectations.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Quality is vital for this position and must be able to maneuver through multiple programs.
- Be transparent and not be afraid to ask questions.
- Must keep proprietary information private.
- Open to change.
- Work effectively in a team based environment.
Requirements and Work Activities for the Customer Service Representatives:
- 2+ years Customer Service Call Center Experience
- 2+ years Sales Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong reading and resolution skills
- Committed to treating clients and coworkers with integrity and respect
- Strong Knowledge of Windows-based applications – ie: Quickbooks and Excel required
- Achieve monthly and individual team based performance goals
- Sales orientated
- Be strong in decision making, persuasion, and problem resolution skills a must
- Positive attitude and team player
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)