The CMMS Administrator is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory. This position is also responsible for maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the Infor EAM system; and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance programs, project requests, and inspections, etc.
- Measure and publish facility’s PI metrics to the management team; interpret data, troubleshoot process, and make recommendations based on findings.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information. The data is maintained in EAM and equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facility.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of Work Order related data:
- User Setup, Employees, Shifts, Crews, and Supervisors
- Adding Equipment to PM Plans, Schedules, and Work Packages
- Defining Scheduled due dates or initial meter points of system generated WOs
- Develop and maintain FC specific PM Plans, Schedules, Routes, and Work Packages
- Support management in the review of WO Data accuracy such as; Equipment on WOs, Booked Hours (Employee and Vendors), parts usage, WO type, closing codes and WO Comments.
- Support management in the scheduling and assigning of work. Manage work orders in the system; ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
- Develop and maintain accuracy of spare parts metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; supplier, catalog number, min/max quantities, pricing, manufacturer, and part numbers.
- Drive materials management process in the facilities store, including but not limited to:
- Create and or Generate Requisitions, POs, PO Receipts (EAM & Oracle)
- Develop and maintain the 5s of the store
- Work with facilities team to develop and maintain lists of critical spares
- Audit materials management process with regularly scheduled cycle counts
- Support management with data to implement corrective action as discovered in cycle counts, KPIs or other EAM data.
- Work with facilities team to reduce costs and improve parts quality
- Works with corporate EAM Business Analysts to roll out new functionality, standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
- Serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation.
- Coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
- 3+ years’ experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
- Customer service and project management experience.
- 3+ years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
- Travel up to 10% is required
- 2-year Associate degree (or professional training) in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
- 4+ years’ working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired.
- 2+ years’ data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization.
- User training experience is desired.
- Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
Apply @ www.lgstxjobs.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Projects software: 3 years (Preferred)
- planning, scheduling maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Enterprise Software: 3 years (Preferred)
- standard work process: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Wilmington, OH (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts